Become a Friend of the Landmark Inn Today!
When you become a Friend, you’ll be joining a group of good folks from all over Texas who value our history and are committed to preserving it at the Landmark Inn. Membership means not only supporting the mission of the historic site, but also enjoying food, fun, and fellowship with new friends in Castroville.
History runs deep here. Perched just above an ancient river crossing, our historic site features a store, hotel, and gristmill that date to the mid-1800s. For many years this place was the center of trade, travel, and industry in Castroville along the busy road between San Antonio and Eagle Pass.
Things are a bit quieter here today, but the Landmark Inn still serves as a beacon for travelers to Castroville and Medina County. Here you can spend the night in a unique bed & breakfast, relax in an authentic historical setting, and explore the charming natural beauty of the site.
We want you to visit our historic site, book a room at our bed & breakfast, and, most importantly, join the Friends of Landmark Inn. We need you now more than ever!
All Membership Levels Include the Following Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to the historic site
- One-time 25% discount for an overnight room or facility rental, 10% off after that
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
Basic membership levels:
- Individual – $20.00/year
- Dual – $25.00/year
- Family (up to 5 in a household) – $50/year
Higher Membership Level:
- Famed certificate of recognition
- One free overnight stay at the Landmark Inn
- Life membership in the Friends of Landmark Inn